Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday....

Salam...

Wednesday...rabu..hari yg membawa segala kenangan padaku..

It has been 13 weeks that she left us..(semoga Allah merahmati rohnya...amin)

My sis left us on this same day..wednesday...7th of October 2009..1 week before my birthday...sadly she can't make it until that day...hmm..

Yesterday...i dreamt of her...
She was lying on her bed..talking to me..
even though i don't quite remember what were we talking about..
But when i woke up..my eyes were wet..i cried...while sleeping...i do miss her..

This evening...i talked to my mum..
She said that she will take care of me and make sure that i am safe before she get back after sending me off to the school this Monday..
She said that any mother will have their worries to let their own children at a new place..especially daughter...
And she said that she will always take care of me until she can't..as rite now, i can only depends on her n dad...only..

Then....i open my story..what my late sister always talked to me..when we were alone..
she said that " Mak ngan abah akan jadi kaya kalo kaklong mati nanti.." she said that a few months before she'd been diagnosed with cancer..

Somehow..we can't see that death is just around the corner..(if we can..abislaa..sumer mesti jadi insaf..eheh)..but sometimes..the smallest thing that we said...might become true..so..be careful what u said after this..eheh..

apa nih..arfah melalut..huhu...sbb thinking of her makes me wanna write something n just let go and write what i want to write...wlaupun ayat mcm tunggang langgang..isi berterabur sana sini..huhuhu..

okelah...apa2 pun..
Selamat menyambut tahun baru calendar gregory..ehehe..
Bersyukurlah kita semua kerana berjaya hidup sepanjang thn 2009 dan
beramal sepanjang tahun 2009 ini..
Sesungguhnya masih byk terdapat lagi yg perlu aku baiki...dan insyaAllah akan berubah sedikit demi sedikit untuk tahun 2010 pula..

Byk azam yg perlu dpenuhi..
mudah mudahan..tahun 2010 akan memberikan aku
keinsafan
perbanyakkan beramal kepada Allah SWT
dimurahkan rezeki
kehidupan yg mudah
berjaya dalam kehidupan
dan berbakti pada kedua ibu bapa..

semoga aku berjaya melakukannya dan kita semua pun...
oke?..
alhamdulillah...

Salam..

No comments: