Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Night at the Hospital...

Salam..
aku hari nih masih berada di hospital Pusrawi jalan tun razak...ala..kat area2 IJN, Pustakaan Negara tuh...
Y am i here?..it is not becoz of me who is under treatments...but my sister is. Right now, she is in the Operation room..and im here wif my mom in the waiting room. She's been there for about 1 hr and a half..

Last night, i was with her in her room , ward As-saadah room no 13..ehehe..i know 13 sounds scary in the hollywood classic horror movies..ehehehe...but it's fine..except that im having a neck ache since i have to sleep on a chair...but it was a'okay....She is my sister..my only sister..so..i have to take care of her..and of course she will do the same for me when the same thing happens to me rite?

Well. about my sister sickness..i dont want to tell to any of u guys..ehehe..no laa..i just dont like to tell any1..let her tell if she wants to..ehehe..

Oke..just pray for her wellness..and recover soon...hopefully..InsyaAllah...
I think i will be here for the whole weeks...
i'll update her conditions here from time to time oke?...oke..bubye..take care all...

salam...

No comments: